No subject

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Mar 20 08:47:19 EST 2003

Hi Scott (and everyone else on boc-l)--

    This looks very much like another "UN sponsored" petition that I
received, which turned out not to be UN sponsored at all (at least,
according to the UN web site). There is a declaration against war,
sponsored by MoveOn.org, which might be a more effective way of
expressing resistance. If you want to sign it, go to
http://www.moveon.org/declaration. The declaration will be revealed in a
press conference on Friday, March 21st, along with the number of
signers. True Majority is another excellent organization
(http://www.truemajority.com), and I'd encourage peace-minded folks from
all over the world to get involved in both.

Thanks,
Guido