HW: UPDATE on The One Eyed Bishops & SLOTERDIJK ( New Free tunes & more!! )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Mar 21 13:22:10 EST 2003

I have been having problems with the new audio files.
Hopefully they are all there now.I unwittingly deleted a number of them, so
I'll be replacing the version of Keith Colley's 'Bird Doggin' in a few
days,as I'm currently working on the road. If you try to play the files and
there are problems,please inform me, so I can make the appropriate
corrections.

Again the URL is: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

Cheers! Mike