HW: Wembley

Sat Mar 22 08:26:18 EST 2003

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Alan Linsley wrote:

> >From your description I think this must have been You
> Better Run, which is from the March Or Die album (the
> one with Cat Scratch Fever, and I Ain't No Nice Guy
> with Ozzy)
>
>  --- Nick Medford <nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
> >  Also a souped-up blues thing which I
> > can't put a name too (wasn't 'Hoochie Coochie Man'
> > was it?).

        Heh. If that's on _March or Die_ it's the first good thing I've
heard about that album :-) I thought it was that thing which is billed as
`Hoochie Coochie Man' on _Anthology_, I don't know if it's on any of the
remaster albums or not. It doesn't sound any more like `Hoochie Coochie
Man' to me than what we got at Wembley but I grant you that at Wembley I
was listening for familiar words and there wasn't one I could pick
out. That could have been the sound.

        Does anyone who was there know `You Better Run', and if so was
that it? If so it pushes _March or Die_ up my priority list
considerably... Yours,
                        Jon

n/p: v/a, _BOC-L Trade Tape 1999_ as compiled by Tim Fulcher, of all
things... currently Download, `Flight of Luminous Insects'. So there.
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)