BRAIN: UK appearances?

Sun Mar 23 11:12:07 EST 2003

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Tim Hall wrote:

> OK, so when do us Brits get to see The Brain Surgeons over on our side
> of the Atlantic?

        It may be five months on but I'm still quite keen to know the
answer to this question myself... At the moment, almost all the bands I'm
fanatic about seeing live are playing within reach of me within the next
few months, Hawkwind, BOC, Tony Hill, The University of Errors and Clutch,
and Bedouin and Harvey Bainbridge too. It needs now The Heads, Orange
Goblin, the Ozric Tentacles (whose Februrary London gig I had to miss
dammit) and The Bevis Frond and I'm sorted for the year. Except that there
was this whisper of a Brain Surgeons UK appearance... so I remain
tantalised. Yours,
                   Jon

ObLP: Inner City Unit - _Punkadelic_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)