CD's

OS-NET admin at SHROPS.NET
Sun Mar 23 13:36:01 EST 2003

Hi All Hawkind Fans Out there

I am trying to find 3 Hawkwind CD's with absolutly no success:

Hawkwind: - Pink Floyd Encyclopedia Tribute.

Hawkwind: - The Never Ending Story of the Psychedelic Warlords Book/CD. ITALIAN PRESSING.

Hawkwind: - The Remix Project.

I would like any information where I might attempt to get these CD's, trade with me for them or buy them from anyone at a good price.

Please email me at pete at os-net.co.uk

All the best and thanks in advnace

Peter J Williamson FRAS
Budgie PR
www.budgie.uk.com

Peter J Williamson FRAS
OS-NET Data Networks (UK)
The Observatory Top Street
Whittington Shropshire
SY11 4DR United Kingdom

TEL: 0870 9220168

Email: info at os-net.co.uk
Web: http://www.os-net.co.uk
WebHosting and Domains
Nominet UK Tag Holder

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.  The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be
the views held by OS-NET

ALL MESSAGES SCANNED WITH SOPHOS ANTI VIRUS