BRAIN: UK appearances?

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Mar 23 16:34:42 EST 2003

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 11:12 AM, Jon Jarrett wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Tim Hall wrote:
>
>> OK, so when do us Brits get to see The Brain Surgeons over on our side
>> of the Atlantic?
>
>         It may be five months on but I'm still quite keen to know the
> answer to this question myself... At the moment, almost all the bands
> I'm
> fanatic about seeing live are playing within reach of me within the
> next
> few months, Hawkwind, BOC, Tony Hill, The University of Errors and
> Clutch,
> and Bedouin and Harvey Bainbridge too. It needs now The Heads, Orange
> Goblin, the Ozric Tentacles (whose Februrary London gig I had to miss
> dammit) and The Bevis Frond and I'm sorted for the year. Except that
> there
> was this whisper of a Brain Surgeons UK appearance... so I remain
> tantalised. Yours,

We are actively working on finalizing shows in Newcastle, Birmingham
and Liverpool around June 6-9. We're supposed to play a BOC convention.
There are some details still to be worked out but as of today that's
our plan.
Oh yea, and we also have a date in Bordeaux on June 4th.
Al