BRAIN, BOC, UK appearances

Martin Roy Varley mrvarley at UCLAN.AC.UK
Mon Mar 24 05:10:26 EST 2003

ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM wrote:

We are actively working on finalizing shows in Newcastle, Birmingham
and Liverpool around June 6-9. We're supposed to play a BOC convention.
There are some details still to be worked out but as of today that's
our plan.
Oh yea, and we also have a date in Bordeaux on June 4th.
Al

Hmm...a BOC convention in the middle of a BOC UK tour and the first UK visit by the Brain Surgeons - seems like an opportunity here!!

Why not give us UK fans a treat - forget past differences & tour together (Brain / BOC) ?? !!

Whilst I'm going through my wish list, can anyone send me (off-list!) next week's lottery numbers? ; >)

Anyway hope you all enjoy the tours, and some of us can work out a way to be in 2 places at once!

An Optimist (Martin)