HW Fear and Loathing

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Mon Mar 24 15:23:47 EST 2003

Hi ya,

I'm recording this from digital tv source, and compressing it and
putting it on DVD+R in a way that should play on any dvd player (except
things like sony playstations).

If any should want a copy all I need is a blank media....  of the dvd+
kind.

The result should be better than recording to VHS....   Usually it
is....
I say should play on any dvd player cause I've no way to test this....
I'm fairly certain it will tho.

And if non UK people want a copy please tell me you tv standard (if not
pal uk or ntsc usa please say resolution and frame rate if possible)

Chris