BRAIN: UK appearances?

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Tue Mar 25 05:43:52 EST 2003

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Albert Bouchard wrote:

> We are actively working on finalizing shows in Newcastle, Birmingham
> and Liverpool around June 6-9.

 I realise that this is not really a consideration, but having the
Brainsurgeons play Birmingham on the 8th of June would be *really*
annoying, given that BOC are playing Wolverhampton on the 8th - it
means that choices are going to have to be made by people who would
otherwise see both, and I'm sure that will lead to you guys losing out
:(

--
Kirsten Procter                                                     Ghoti