HW Fear and Loathing

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Tue Mar 25 08:05:36 EST 2003

Hi ya,

Yes you understand me correctly.

I frame edit tv broadcast to remove adverts and stuff.  Sometimes I'll
even remove voice over, though in this case its only at the end in the
credits and I havn't.

I know this is available on dvd but only in USA and I think its region 1
encoded so even if someone in uk can handle ntsc they might not manage
the encoding (although on linux this is not a problem)

If you want perfect copy buy it.   I know us running time differs from
uk vhs running time, I have no idea what the differences are or what
version was aired.  and the aired version probably had other cuts?

If you want something better than you can record to vhs and want dvd I'm
here. I think thats fair, its just the same as recording to vhs for
someone - only much better quality.

Chris