HW Fear and Loathing

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Tue Mar 25 08:10:51 EST 2003

Hi ya,

If you want, I can transcode it so you have an unencoded reigon free
version, will need blank dvd+ and original

The region free version will be identical in every other way to
original, unless it don't fit on one dvd+, in which case its tricky...
I'll need two blanks and youll probably loose menus but not content.

Chris