Hawkwind MP3's

Tue Mar 25 18:36:18 EST 2003

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, SUBSCRIBE BOC-L dr_technical wrote:

> Stop being such a self righteous prat. I've spent hundreds of £'s on all
> the original recordings on vinyl over the years. Tell me where you can
> find any Bob Calvert album, christ you couldn't even get it on vinyl a
> year after it was released.
>
> I do not want to make money, simply expand my collection onto CD without
> having to transfer them myself!

$ w3m http://www.cow.co.uk

        A search on Robert Calvert produces, among mismatches:

ROBERT CALVERT
- CAPTAIN LOCKHEED & THE STARFIG UNI-BGOCD5     CD    /    12.22
- FREQ REVISITED                 PIN-CDMGRAM55  CD  03/01   9.39
- FREQ REVISITED                 PHD-CDMGRAM055 CD    /    13.25
- HYPE                           GLD-VP261CD    CD  03/03  13.10
- LUCKY LIEF                     UNI-BGOCD2     CD    /    12.22
- REVENGE                        PIN-BP320CD    CD  06/00   5.85

CALVERT ROBERT
- LIVE AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH    USA-VGO187     CD  04/02  18.26
- TEST TUBE CONCEIVED            PHD-CDTB113    CD    /    14.10

        Which ones couldn't you find? I grant you a non-import
version of QEH would be nice and _Hype_ wasn't out when you pasted,
but still. Yours,
                  Jon

ObCD: Alan Davey - _Bedouin_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)