BRAIN: UK appearances?

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Mar 26 18:17:04 EST 2003

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 01:50 PM, Ted Jackson wrote:

> There's also the issue of material overlap.  tBS do a few BÖC tunes.
> I wonder if the
> punters would want to hear 2 versions of CoF or Godzilla?  Not sure
> I'd want to hear
> ONE version of Godzilla, by either band!

That really wouldn't be a problem because tBS has lots of great old
songs (Vera Gemini, Baby Ice Dog, Sinful Love etc.) that BOC doesn't
play usually. But although that is a logical idea it isn't being talked
about buy the promoters (I don't think). I'm not into making any of my
old friends uncomfortable either. ;-)