Hawkwind MP3's

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Wed Mar 26 22:54:05 EST 2003

Hi ya,

I have my own idea as to what to do with Text and Yuri.  On the grounds
Hawkwind don't own this stuff my guess is they (at least) won't give a
'shit' if it gets bootlegged (not piracy just a form of bootlegging that
don't seem to have been triied yet).

At some distant time I might even make idea reality and tell ya.

Chris