[Rave pictures, free party news and drugs information] How SLOTERDIJK came to be

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Mar 27 12:01:26 EST 2003

Hey all,
I was perusing the internet when I cam across this site with reviews and experiences pertaining to psychedelic events. I was blown away when I found a review from 1996, which described the 'festival', that altered me enough to consider SLOTERDIJK ( the band) to have been 'born' there. For those of you with any interest, the story appears at the link below. Cheers! Mikehttp://www.partyvibe.com/articles/alien_eclipse.htm