seeking date(s) in The Netherlands July-August 2003

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Mar 31 08:47:56 EST 2003

The One Eyed Bishops are seeking festival date(s) in The Netherlands, July-August 2003
We plan to be back in The United Kingdom in July or August and we would like to sail over to Holland to play a few gigs. I have not played in The Netherlands since the summer of 2000 and I'm eager to return. If you have any suggestions or if you are putting together a summer event, drop us a like at sloterdijk at msn.com

PS: This search is also for SLOTERDIJK

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk