BRAIN: More o' my comments and stuff

Scruton, Jason Jason.Scruton at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Mon Mar 31 10:25:47 EST 2003

First,

Nothing makes me crazy like seeing Jeniffer Aniston
wearing an MC5 T-Shirt on a commercial for this week's "Friends."

(I guess that can be read in a few ways. Heh.)

(However, for more of a low-down on the whys and wherefores of the shirt,
Brother wayne's webpage offers a few words.)

Two:

After being tantalized by the funk of "Tender was the Night," We finally get
a full-fledged FUNKSOUL workout on this album -- "Whatever Works."

mmm mmm mmm! Its gettin' on the good foot, good gawd,y'all!

Not to mention the first full-scale surf-strumental "Gas Hog."

Albert, is Static Cling going to be sharing the bill with tBS at
Tommy's place in Newark? This would be a perfect tune for the two bands
to rip through, given Cling's own smokin' surf-rock medley. hehee!

Anyone else gots da disc yet?

Can I hear an amen?
Jason