Robert Calvert Documentary in the works

Trev (Judge) judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 31 10:37:01 EST 2003

Hi Lord and Steve,

I dont have any footage or recordings of Bob, but I would be glad to relate
any memories I have.  I played guitar on his "Hype" album and performed at
several gigs with him in the early 80's.  I regard his songs as being
generally the best Hawkwind had to offer, especially from a musicians point
of view.

Trev (Judge)