HW: Ron Tree

Trev (Judge) judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 31 11:11:36 EST 2003

Hi,

Monumental events are in the air. At this very moment Tree, Trev and Hawkman
are in the studio, making their contribution to world peace in the way they
are best able.  Forces of light are being channeled, spirits of purification
are being invoked in preparation for the great day of unleashing! - A day
when the spirits of evil and corruption (and we've seen plenty of those
recently eh?)will be thrown back in shock and dismay as these Lords of Light
assume their true aspects.

I can say no more for security reasons.

May the spirit of LOVE and LIGHT triumph and walk with you all.

Judge Trev