HAWKWIND MUSEUM - WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Mar 31 23:30:33 EST 2003

the curators of the hawkwind museum would like to invite all members of
the BOC-L group to view the "world exclusive" pictures of the band that
have just been posted to the site. we don't want to say too much, but this
is a previously unknown side to the band, that we for one, were not aware
of. to find these gems either go to www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk and look for
the "world exclusive" header on the homepage, or to straight to them it's
www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hawkfilm.htm . i hope you find this stuff as
interesting as we did and we look foreward to you comment either to the
newsgroup or to us directly at the museum. thanks a lot, dave and simon