HW: High rise

Alistair Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Thu May 1 06:27:59 EDT 2003

Thanks doug for the fairly comprehensive list of possible high rise bass
players, also the set lists....(My memory isnt what it was....and you should
see how bad it was !!....Arrgh ...spirit of the aging process I guess !!).
I've come to have a new respect for mr Shaw...Next mission... to boldly re
explore Ades recorded carreer !
 Ade was ex Magic Muscle wasnt he? If so does anyone know if he's on any of
their recorded output? I do have a track or two somewhere in the collection.
 Anyone out there got a comprehensive track record of Ades Carreer?

Cheers All

Alistair