HW: M.Moorcock (or Bob??) IT took me ages!Enjoy?

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 1 20:50:04 EDT 2003

I at m gonna try and do this accuratly...
Your courage hides a nectory of time
but withmy fingers I...
and learn how Man is Angel on His way from slime..
Or the 1st man to reach out and stroke the Mariyana leaf?
Condemn himself for greed when havaesting and burning such agolden thing?
As this dream poet who first then spoke of your sacredness and is now
prepared to do exactly as he 1st declared and make of his newtral words
just a joke But not point as easily,after all.....I find as my fingers reach
to grasp your gleeming head..to rench from its tall,transparent stalk,they
refuse to clasp...as DEPENDORA's eager hands hold still,at the thought of
the BUts,,,containing illall the stoned explorers of Medusa's stallfor
time,not entered in their log...before they dared the petrific fog that
ho;ds them stillin its timeless cold,,,A nectury of time...but with my
fingers I could cut as easily as sounding string to recite their time...and
your most exqusit petals melt icilyin my palms...to hold the flow of
moments...past as carefully as I would my last fewn seconds left on
earth...would that be crime??Or if I pricked you ..just to see you turn to
crystal pearl in myeyes and learned...HOW MAN IS ANGEL...ON HIS WAY FROM
SLIME REPEAT TO FO MADNESS....sORRY 4 THE MISTAKES....lOLVE YOU ALL!!