HW: High rise

Alistair Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Fri May 2 03:15:54 EDT 2003

Thank you Keith for the A.I. link. I Never expected to find so comprehensive
an article on Ade. Now begins the quest to obtain the CD's reffered to !
First stop Woronzows catalogue.
 Does anyone know what Ade is doing ( Bass wise) now? is he still playing
live with Nick Saloman and are there any more MM projects in the pipeline?
 I recall posts about his health recently, particularly the reason for non
attendance at Hawkestra. Has he recovered from recent illness?.
 Since starting this thread I've relistened to Quark ,and PXR5 several times
and Ade has just shot up my all time favourite underrated Bass player Table.
Listen to both albums with the focus on the Bass lines . WOW is the only word
possible. At times world class.

All the best
And thanks again to all of you who've responded to my posts and helped me
rediscover the joys of intelligent bass skills !!

Alistair