John Harrison in the 70's

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 2 15:39:40 EDT 2003

Funniest thread I've read in ages.

Mike/M John Harrison started out as the literary editor on New Worlds
in the latter days of Moorcock's reign, moved on to work with the
Butterworth/Britton axis in Manchester late 70s, still publishes short
stories & novels, most recently Light (Gollancz).  Probably best known
for Climbers and the Viriconium books.  For more info go here -
http://www.mjohnharrison.com

....not the same bloke as....

John Harrison, original Group X/Hawkwind Zoo/Hawkwind bass player, one
of the very few HW 1969/70 members that *hasn't* been in Nik's band(s)
recently.

AL

 --- Stephe Lindas <lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET> wrote: > He wasn't in Space
Ritual. I got Chastized for that. :-) Cheers