HW: M.Moorcock (or Bob??) IT took me ages!Enjoy?

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 2 17:23:06 EDT 2003

Indeed, I should have pointed out that the New Worlds publication of
the poem is prefaced with a paragraph from The Garden of Time as an
acknowledgement of the inspiration.

AL
 --- Doug Pearson <jasret at MINDSPRING.COM> wrote: > On Fri, 2 May 2003