HW: BROCK INTERVIEW

Ben F. 55018 vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun May 4 07:38:35 EDT 2003

I can't work out whether you want a copy :) or are acting on behalf of
some anti-piracy thingymijig..... I should know better! :) Anyway, I
missed it, I was in Yeovil and found a pretty good deal on a 2nd hand
Radio at 11:25! so I bought it knowing deep down that it *probably*
wouldnt pick up LBC out there. It didnt but at least I tried. So please
can it be put somewhere as I'd really love to hear it!