HW:The Young Ones

Ben F. 55018 vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun May 4 10:09:53 EDT 2003

Forgot to mention: I think The Young Ones is still broadcast on the
Satellite Channels? Should be possible to pick that up all over Europe.
It seems that the constant availability of satellite media has driven
the price of recorded media to phenomenal lows, bag it & bin it! except
Hawkwind! lol.