HW: M.Moorcock (or Bob??) IT took me ages!Enjoy?

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon May 5 05:22:12 EDT 2003

Hi

A quick booksearch on AddALL showed this dealer as having the cheapest
(<£6) paperback copy of High Rise in London -

Buckle's Books
Contact: Zoe Hardinge
Address: 13 Balgowan Street, Plumstead, London, United Kingdom, SE18
1EB
E-mail: zoe at lineindustries.com
Phone #: 020 8317 4299

Might be worth a try.

Garden of Time is in Ballard's old The Four-Dimensional Nightmare
collection, which should be pretty easy to pick up second hand, but he
recently had all of his short stories collected into one massive tome
that should be available on Amazon etc so it's bound to be in that as
well.

Cheers

AL

 --- alan day <yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: > Wonderful!! It just gets
deeper.I at m just starting to read some books