[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] Gig Announcement: One Eyed Bishops @ 'Festival of Sails', K

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon May 5 08:14:02 EDT 2003

beside our website, additional information can be found at:
http://www.keyportonline.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:52 AM
To: boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com; spunkmesiter at aol.com; rbose at talk21.com; warrendavis1800 at msn.com; p.addison at t-online.de; tkperkins at earthlink.net; drehner at head-cfa.harvard.edu; dreamwnd at apci.net; smiller at morrismuseum.org; alderon at compuserve.com; silverflybaden at earthlink.net
Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] Gig Announcement: One Eyed Bishops @ 'Festival of Sails', Keyport New Jersey 6/6

The One Eyed Bishops will appear July 6 at:
'The Festival of Sails' & Chowder Cookoff
This event is over looking the water, with may things going on, such as a regatta, festival of sailboats, crafters, kids rides, chowder cookoff ( as seen on the food network) Oyster shucking, live music & more!!!

 Festival runs July 5-6 from about 9AM til 10 PM.  Our Show is for the early birds this time!
10AM-12PM on Sunday!!!

This is a special show as we'll be right on the water, so wake up and come out!!
Make a day of it all!!

Address is: American Legion Drive & First st,
in  Keyport, New Jersey ( not far from Holmdel)

contact the event coordinator for directions & specifics @ Cathy Armstrong, Allen Consulting Inc. 732-946-2711

 Help us move to an afternoon of evening slot, whether you are 'really' coming or not, by requesting that they move us @
events at allenconsulting.com

As I say, whether you are really showing up or not, you could help us a lot by putting a little bit of pressure on, as we know our audience will be much bigger later in the day...Cheers & Peace...Mike Burro

For complete summer tour listings see:
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

Also for our dates with The Brain Surgeons, see: http://www.cellsum.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor