++++ HW: Studio album

Tue May 6 05:48:05 EDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Nick Lee wrote:

> The only other new Ron piece from around that time that springs to my mind
> was 'Mushroom Head' (my title) that was played at the Whirlwind gig in Bath.

        That may very well be the one. I can't dig it up on searches but
I'm pretty sure it was only played the once, I just thought it was as
Hawkwind. No matter, anyway, it seems pretty unlikely that we shall hear
it again, unless ICH produce an album at some point I suppose. Any odds on
that do people reckon? Yours,
                              Jon

ObCD: Blue Oyster Cult - _Long Day's Night_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)