OFF: Mike Coleman

Tue May 6 07:34:13 EDT 2003

        Dear All,
                  I've seen people asking but not seen any answers, so now
I'm asking: has anyone got contact details for Mike Coleman? If so perhaps
that kind person could mail me with an e-mail address for him. I owe him
some good vibes. Thanks, yours,
                                Jon

ObCD: Farflung - _So Many Minds, So Little Time_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)