HW: Any Recordings of LBC broadcast made ?

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue May 6 10:27:52 EDT 2003

HI, I haven't heard it yet. With the commercials edited out it fits on 1 cd. When I get it I'll let you know. Cheers Stephe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Iain Ferguson
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 10:22 AM
  Subject: Re: HW: Any Recordings of LBC broadcast made ?

  Hi Stephe,

  I reacon that as its off the radio it would be LBC that would get the "hair up the ass" syndrome and not the band.

  Have you listened to it Stephe, was it good, was it really 2 hours ?

  Regards
  Iain

    It was recorded by a friend. Just don't know if its tradeable with the recent ban. If we can trade it, maybe it can be tree'd. Cheers stephe