HW: Any Recordings of LBC broadcast made ?

AerospaceAge Peacenik mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Tue May 6 11:28:27 EDT 2003

Colin

Would you please be more specific please. There will be some that will want
to be able to listen to the piece at their leisure in their vehicle or away
from their computer and there have been numerous questions regarding this
interview.

Please give thumbs up or down as to whether the band will allow this
interview to be distributed on say Neo_quark.

Thanks in advance for being specific.

Mike

The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think.

-- Edwin Schlossberg