HW: Any Recordings of LBC broadcast made ?

AerospaceAge Peacenik mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Tue May 6 18:31:28 EDT 2003

Colin

Thanks man. Appreciate the quick responce. However it seems its gone
forward anyway. I didn't know.

Mike

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color
and fall from the trees.

-- David Letterman