your e-mails have helped!!! Thanks!! + funny things abt contracts

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed May 7 15:15:37 EDT 2003

Last week I asked if some of you might be able to write to the organizers of 'The Festival of Sails' http://www.keyportonline.com in an effort to get us a later slot ( since we were supposed to go on at 10 AM. We are now scheduled for 11 AM, so I thank you all for the extra hour!! Those who still want to write can, at: events at allenconsulting.com
Let them know you'd like them to add an afternoon or evening set for The OEBs!

Also, we are about to announce the release of our new studio album, '@ The School of Rock-n-Roll' within a day or so. The album will be available through mail order & online, and payments accepted will be Paypal, western union International, U.S. Postal money orders,certified checks and of course cold hard cash!!!!
personnel include:
Mike Burro
Jay Adcock
Mick Farren
Don Craine
Keith Grant
Terry Clemson
Chas McDevitt
Phil Smith
Paul 'Prof' Mcdowell
Bill Kingston

For a few sample cuts visit:
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

next gig is Friday, June 13th... see shows section of the website above.
This will be a warm up gig for our show at 'The Chris Columbo Jazz Festival' in Atlantic City, on June 28th