OFF: Lemmy & his band of Merry Men

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Thu May 8 11:18:08 EDT 2003

I have just found out that my wife has bought me tix (birthday prez)  to
see Motorhead in Sherwood Forest (!?) July 6th.
This is not too far from the Pentrich Biker fest (24->26th July), so maybe
MH will play there aswell.

Anybody else going / know who is supporting ?

Cheers
Neil.

Any views or opinions presented in this Email message are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Microlise Group
unless otherwise specifically stated.
Email communications are not necessarily secure and therefore the Microlise
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in
error, please notify Microlise immediately.

Microlise Group Limited +44 (0)1773 537000