setlist to gigs

Andre Denis cosmos1 at WANADOO.NL
Sat May 10 05:00:52 EDT 2003

>The site I think you are referring to is http://www.d-rider.de but I'm
>getting javascript errors and an incomplete screen display when I go there.
>
>The other site that had this information, though not as 'joined up', was
>Frank Weil's Golden Void, now sadly defunct.  I took copies of this info,
>with Frank's permission, but have not yet posted it on my site...
>
>How much interest is there from list members in seeing it back online?
>
>Steve

yes it would been interesting again to have the files online.
it's always handy if you can take a look at line-ups or setlists they
played during concerts.
look for an example at marillion here
http://www.billfrech.com/tourhistory/index.htm for the
dates, venues etc.
and here for the setlists of these gigs sorted by tour
http://alegacyofmomentstoo.homestead.com/MARILLIONSetListPage.html
now this is what is easy to use.
i know the marillion gigs and lineups are not so complicated like the ones
with hawkwind :)

regards
andre