HW: Free Hawkfest CD Giveaway (but be quick)

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sat May 10 15:39:57 EDT 2003

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 02:19:02PM -0400, Stephe Lindas wrote:

=> Why's that? Alot of us couldn't get the Xmas gig freebie. Cheers Stephe

I don't remember the Kollectors being all that chuffed with that,
either, but I could well be misremembering.

I'm not a Kollector (I don't even keep up with the regular major
releases very well), so all this doesn't bother me.  But for some
reason I figured the overseas Kollectors (and those Kollectors who
can't make Hawkfest because of scheduling problems) probably winced
when they read about the latest offer.

It's nice that Hawkwind are offering this freebie, but it probably
causes some extra complications/headaches for some Kollectors out
there.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu