OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 11 05:33:16 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 11, 2003): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock radio (show #76). See the playlist below. Stay tuned
next week (maybe 2 weeks) for a new Space Rock show plus a STONE
PREMONITIONS label special.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #76): General Playlist

Bland Bladen - "Dimland" (from I Grevens Tid)
Simply Saucer - "Electro Rock" (from Cyborgs Revisited)
Trigon - "Transzendentes Satori" (from Das Umo-Mandat)
Goff/McGee - "Hydrogen Into Helium" (from Verve Of The Void)
Holy River Family Band - "Peyote Visions" (from Welcome To Riverhouse)
Cold Sky - "Under The Bridge" (from Live at Be-Bop Records, 2/8/89)
Jugalbandi - "Elmer Season #2" (from Jugalbandi:1999)
The Lazily Spun - "Non-Ionic Surfactants" (from The Lazily Spun)
Moon Fog Prophet - "Moon Fog Prophet" (from Not Of This Earth: Sci-Fi Movies
Tribute)
Tom Byrne - "The Eye Of The Cyclone Part 1" (excerpt) (The Eye Of The Cyclone)
Robert H. Bennett & Damian Coccio - "Dark Forest Journey" (from Spontaneous
Wind & Strings Spirit)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.