OFF: Lemmy & his band of Merry Men

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Mon May 12 17:40:18 EDT 2003

Neil wrote:

> I have just found out that my wife has bought me tix (birthday prez)  to
> see Motorhead in Sherwood Forest (!?) July 6th.

what a sweet gift! :)

> This is not too far from the Pentrich Biker fest (24->26th July), so maybe
> MH will play there aswell.

none. These are the gig that MH will play this summer:

On July they play only the festival, so no Biker fest or something
similar (sigh).

May 9/03        Worcester, MA   The Palladium
May 10/03       Ashbury Park, NJ        Stone Pony
May 11/03       Montreal, QC    The Medley
May 12/03       Rochester, NY   Penny Arcade
May 13/03       Mt. Clemens, MI Emerald Theatre
May 15/03       Cleveland, OH   Agora Theatre
May 16/03       Chicago, IL     House of Blues
May 17/03       Chicago, IL     House of Blues
May 18/03       Milwaukee, WI   The Rave
May 20/03       Minneapolis, MN First Avenue

SUMMER FESTIVALS

May 29/03       Roeselare, Belgium      Schwung Festival
Jun 7/03        Solvesborg, Sweden      Sweden Rock Festival
Jun 8/03        Monza, Milan, Italy     Brianteo Stadium (Gods of Metal)
Jul 5/03        Stoke, UK       Lomax
Jul 6/03        Sherwood Forest, UK     Sherwood Forest
Jul 11/03       Holland Bospop
Jul 13/03       Villarrobledo, Spain    Metal Mania Festival

IRON MAIDEN, DIO & MOTORHEAD

Jul 21/03       Worcester, MA   Centrum Centre
Jul 22/03       Hartford, CT    Meadows Mujsic Theatre
Jul 25/03       Holmdel, NJ     PNC Bank Arts Center
Jul 26/03       Wantagh, NY     Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach
Jul 29/03       Washington, DC  Merriweather Post Pavilion
Jul 30/03       New York, NY    Madison Square Garden
Aug 1/03        Quebec City, PQ Colisee de Quebec
Aug 3/03        Toronto, ON     Molson Amphitheatre
Aug 8/03        Pittsburgh, PA  Post Gazzette Pavilion
Aug 9/03        Columbus, OH    Polaris Amphitheatre
Aug 16/03       Houston, TX     Woodlands Pavilion
Aug 18/03       El Paso, TX     U.T.E.P.
Aug 20/03       Englewood, CO   Fiddler's Green Ampitheatre
Aug 21/03       Albuquerque, NM Journal Pavilion
Aug 22/03       Phoenix, AZ     Cricket Pavilion
Aug 24/03       Irvine, CA      Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug 25/03       Long Beach, CA  Long Beach Arena
Aug 26/03       San Diego, CA   San Diego Sports Arena
Aug 27/03       San Jose, CA    Shoreline Ampitheatre
Aug 29/03       Concord, CA     Chronicle Pavilion
Aug 30/03       Marysville, CA  Sleep Train Amphitheatre

MOTORHEAD UNITED KINGDOM

Oct 5/03        Norwich, UK     UEA
Oct 6/03        Folkstone, UK   Leas Cliffe
Oct 8/03        Nottingham, UK  Rock City
Oct 9/03        Newcastle, UK   City Hall (2p)
Oct 10/03       Glasgow, UK     Barrowlands
Oct 12/03       Wolverhampton, UK       Civic Hall
Oct 13/03       Manchester, UK  Apollo
Oct 14/03       Leeds, UK       Leeds University
Oct 16/03       Bristol, UK     Colston Hall
Oct 17/03       Portsmouth, UK  Guildhall
Oct 18/03       London, UK      Hammersmith Apollo

> Anybody else going / know who is supporting ?

it depends from the festival organization: here in Italy MH will open
the Gods Of Metal festival for Queensryche and Whitesnake. I also know
that at the Sweden Rock Festival they will open for Twisted Sister
(!!!!!!!! I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!!). No rumors for the other gigs, sorry

ciao!, gg

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine
www.iammol.com   - it.arti.musica.metal online