HW: Free Hawkfest CD Giveaway (but be quick)

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue May 13 17:58:52 EDT 2003

The CD is a very limited edition and will not be for sale; to put it on sale
would break the agreement that we have with the featured bands.

However, there may be a way that those not among the first 500 ticket buyers
can hope to obtain a copy:

The CDs are being issued to holders of the first 500 Hawkfest tickets; as
some of those lucky people may be partners or children of fans, it is
apparent that some families may end up with 2 or more CDs.  Therefore, there
may be an opportunity for redistribution of CDs among fans.  Now, as these
CDs are being given away free, would it not be nice for those who end up
with spare copies to offer them to others free of charge, thus maintaining
the original ethos.

Colin

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any
legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only.
Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of
valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your
own risk.