Off: Calling all Canucks

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue May 13 10:48:02 EDT 2003

I caught a show last night which interviewed "Mister Brewski" who's now
one of those rare things: a famous Canadian.

His claim to fame it would appear was that he was a Canuck Big Brother
contestant and smuggles 10 LSD tabs into the house in his rectum. On day
53, when he could take no more, he swallowed 'em and went on a three day
trip. The clip the showed was him tearing up the furniture and nailing
up a barricade.

I cracked up. If anyone can get me video of the Flying Canuck's three
day trip then I'll trade some Hawkwind stuff or whatever for 'em. Or
have I been mislead and seen the only funny clip?

FoFP