BRAIN: tour dates, but not of yore.

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu May 15 16:18:14 EDT 2003

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:58 AM, Scruton, Jason wrote:

> Is there any particular song by another artist that you haven't
> played live, but would love to do?

Sure, tons. How about a thousand guitar version of Beethoven's Piano
Sonata #14, or In My Room by the Beach Boys? Black Butterfly by Duke
Ellington, Sing Sing Sing or Drum Boogie by Gene Krupa, How about
Master of Puppets? That would be impressive. Anything from Rough and
Ready or Wired by Jeff Beck. I need to form a cover band just to play
all the covers I want to play. ;-)