HW: Tickets for the Astoria Gig

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri May 16 08:45:09 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I need some help:
I have just decided to fly over from germany to London on May 24th.
I tried to order tickets for the gig from Ticketmaster. The problem is that I
don´t have a credit card. I tried to phone them
(0044-73164709), and the answerphone told me this number: 0044-161-3853500
Well, I cannot get through this number!

Is there anyone who can help me? I need 2 tickets. I must book the flight to
London soon, but I want to make sure to get the tickets before. It would be
pretty annoying to come all the way to the Astoria just to find out that it´s
sold out!

Any help would be very much appreciated! Please e-mail me off-list!

Thanx in advance,

Andreas