HW: Copenhagen Space Rock Festival

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 16 14:44:14 EDT 2003

 --- Andrew Garibaldi <Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM> wrote: > -----
> Has to be said the the album he's issued of all exclusive tracks from
> the
> Scandi-rock bands is just superb, and I'd thoroughly recommend it to
> spaceheads everywhere. "Copenhagen Rock" or something like that but
> we've
> got oodlesof it in stock if anyone in the UK fancies a copy - well
> recommended.

Couldn't agree more!  It's Copenhagen Space Rock Festival, it's
reviewed here -

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue23/copenhag.html

and there's a sample track here -

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/playlist.html#show75

My favourite track is the Gas Giant one, stoner-space rock with extra
shouting, wonderful.  Nik is one a couple of the other tracks.  It's
only £9.99.  Go for it folks.

AL