HW:Polydor

Andrew Garibaldi Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Thu May 15 14:04:27 EDT 2003

As far as I remember the Bronze deal that year was only with Polygram- I
don't remember them being distributed by WEA but I'd have to see the
sleeves.
As to different artwork, sorry, the past is too dim and distant there too,
although if the deal changed then the text would reflect this..
Andy G.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Filip Vanhuyse" <Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: HW:Polydor

Hello,

Got a "Live '79" UK-pressing Bronze 527 (1980),distributed,I think by WEA
Then another UK-pressing Bronze 527 (also 1980) but distributed(again I
think,Polydor(Don't know the distribution-deals in the UK,and certainly not
that long ago))
Did the distribution deals change the same year.
Another strange think is the record-label itself is Bronze but
mentions:"Original Sound by Bronze Records"
The 2 backs are slightly different.Not the artwork,but the different
record-company stuff.
Any comment,Andy G,Doug P,anyone??

greetings
filip