HW: Rock City

Mark Storer mjec.storer at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon May 19 20:10:29 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,
Just got back from Rock City.
Same setlist as Jon reported at Cambridge.
First things first, the sound was sound! mix about right,
though Simon's violin was a bit lost at times.
Personally, I thought Arthur was great as a guest,
but did a few too many of the main vocals.
I also thought that the lack of lead guitar,
was a bit of a shame.
However, a great time was had by all!!!
Ozrics came on at 7.40! and played a blinder till about 9.15.
Usually Rock City gigs these days finish well before 11.00,
due to a bit of bother a while back, thanks to Ozzy!
But Hawkwind started at 9.40 through to 11.45.
Flippin' Excellent!!

---