HW: Rock City

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue May 20 09:46:09 EDT 2003

The two new numbers played at Cambridge and Nottingham between Spirit
of the Age & Assassins were Take Me To Your Leader (which we had a
taster of on the radio show recently) and Sun Ray.  The new number
prior to Silver Machine in the encore at Nottingham was Angela Android.

Just Got Back AL

 --- Dave Bottomley <merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK> wrote: > > As Mark said,
the setlist was pretty much the same. The new rocker