HW: Cambridge this night

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue May 20 14:06:56 EDT 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 12:40:05AM +0100, Jon Jarrett wrote:
> just back from the Junction, after well, one of the more
> variable Hawkwind gigs I remember seeing :-)

Thanks for the review.

Re. sound:  Blech!

Re. general not-together-ness:  Well, HW tours are often a bit
rough around the edges the first few nights, aren't they?  It
sounds as though things have already improved greatly.  I bet the
last couple of gigs will be awesome.

7x7?  Steppenwolf?  Paranoia Pt. 2?  All songs I'd *love* to see
them play live.  Darn, darn, darn.

Damn, I hope and Simon and Arthur are along for the NA tour --
and that all those rarely-played songs are in the set list.

> Simon, by the way, looked a quite unwell man [...]
> if anyone able to would like to send my and Kirsten's best wishes,
> that would be very good of you...

Mine too!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
My Wine works.  However it crashes about half the time on startup.
Apparently their simulation of windoze API is getting too accurate.  :)
        - Kyle Sallee