HW: Astoria meet-up and passport holders

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu May 22 05:58:10 EDT 2003

Dave Law writes:

> On Wed, 21 May 2003 17:21:15 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
> wrote:
>
> >Dave Law writes:
> >
> >> MAY I SUGGEST THE TOTTENHAM (I THINK THATS IT'S NAME) ANYWAY IT'S ABOUT
> >> 100 YARDS UP THE ROAD FROM THE ASTORIA TOWARDS THE DOMINION JUST ON THE
> >> JUNCTION. DOWNSTAIRS IS BEST AS A LOT OF PUNTERS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!!
> >> HOPE THAT MAKES SOME SENSE. THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE ANYWAY SO IF YOU SEE A
> >> BLOKE WITH VERY SHORT HAIR AND ANOTHER WITH DREADLOCKS BOTH WEARING
> >> HAWKWINDMUSEUM T-SHIRTS, THEN THAT'LL BE US!!ALL THE BEST
> >> DAVE
> >
> >Real ale and food?
> >
> >FoFP
>
> as far as i know, yes to both, don't hold me to this but i believe the
> ales are directors(courage) and london pride (fullers) plus possibly a
> guest beer!

Just worried since there was no grub at the Walthamstow pub and drinking
on an empty stomach (or airline food) isn't good for me.

Where is the Tottenham? Do I go towards Trafalgar Square from the Astoria?

Mike